I'm Jessica, 25 years old, resident of Michigan, college graduate, chef
-Hockey; specifically the Red Wings.
-Music; depending on my mood, I'll listen to pretty much anything.
-Movies/Television; I also have a serious DVD acquisition problem...I am constantly running out of space to store my movies and TV shows.
Double majored in Culinary Arts & Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional management, with an Associates of General Studies as wellbelt.
I also happen to have been lucky enough to find the love of my life :) and we adopted a lab/pit mix in September 2013 named Roscoe. He is my precious fur baby.
- Early Feminists: Oh hey, we see that you can vote. We would like to vote also. I mean, since most of those laws effect us too and all.
- Men: YOU JUST WANT SUPERIORITY OVER MEN!
- Mid-century Feminists: Hey, that whole thing about how you can have careers and earn a living wage outside the home? Yes that sounds nice, we'd like the option to do that as well.
- Men: YOU WANT A MATRIARCHY, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
- Late 20th century Feminists: Hey we would like to make our own choices about our reproductive health, just like you've always had.
- Men: YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE MEN'S RIGHTS AWAY!
- Modern-day feminists: Hey, if you could you stop sexually assaulting/harassing us and them blaming us for it, that'd be pretty great.
- Men: THIS IS MISANDRY, MISANDRY I SAY! FEMINISTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!
- Feminists: Um...
- Men: THE END OF MEN IS NIGH! MALE OPPRESSION IS REAL! THE MATRIARCHAL AGE IS UPON US!
← Older entries Page 1 of 1039